I know I’m obnoxious (you don’t have to agree if you really don’t want to), but there are things that are worse, in my opinion.
- People who exceed their height/weight proportions and wear booty shorts. Especially if said shorts say, “Booty-licious” across the rear end. There are a lot of letters in that word, and if I don’t have a problem reading it, then that’s a problem. For example, you wouldn’t see my ass wearing those shorts, because there’d probably be enough room to spell, “supercalafragilisticexpialadocious.” Okay, my ass isn’t really that big, but you still wouldn’t see me wearing those kind of shorts.
- People who wear their pants down around their knees and you can see who made their boxer shorts. I do not want to see Calvin Klein’s name advertised when you are trying to walk down the street. Keep that shit under wraps!
- People who wear pajama’s and houseshoes slippers (<– Read how I lost that debate) out in public. I guess this is acceptable if you are going to Walmart. In fact, it’s probably considered, “dressing up.”
- The Kardashians, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber and Lindsay Lohan (not necessarily in any order, just all of them).
- People who shove their religious beliefs down your throat and criticize yours by telling you their way is the only path to God. The last time I checked, judge not lest you be judged.
- People who chew their gum like a cow chewing cud. (<– HA! An alliteration! Did you catch it?)
- Running out of toilet paper after you’ve dropped an otter.
- Speaking of dropping an otter…when people don’t flush after dropping their own furry creature(s). Thus the reason it’s called, “an otter,” because it’s a floater.
- People who write about poop all the time.
That’s all, y’all. For now.